A.N.D » Design You Trust – World’s most famous collective design inspiration.

www​.the​and​pro​ject​.com

Woody Allen once noted that 80% of suc­cess is show­ing up. We give you the other 20%: the right places, peo­ple and events.

A.N.D is an inter­ac­tive guide for peo­ple lead­ing the way in con­tem­po­rary design, pho­tog­ra­phy, archi­tec­ture, new tech­nolo­gies and human thought.

On top of that, A.N.D is an online mag­a­zine offer­ing a fresh twist on the indus­try for today’s lead­ers and cre­ative pro­fes­sion­als. Day in and day out we work tire­lessly
to cre­ate a clear pic­ture of what’s hap­pen­ing on our turf and keep an eye out for pro­gres­sive trends in the industry’s future.

Finally, A.N.D is an inter­na­tional cre­ative cities club with its head­quar­ters in Moscow. Check to see if your city is on the list. If not, get ready to hit the road.

We have devel­oped every­thing from busi­ness con­cept over iden­tity sys­tem to brand-​​strategy and pro­mo­tional campaign.

  • 016 A.N.D

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s